- PATIENCE: “Finish the Race”
- Quick Announcement and A Favor….
- THE ESSENTIAL 8
- Social Events
- COOL IT DOWN
- Dealing With Jealousy
- The Essence of Leadership
- 8 Tips for Developing Balance
- A Trip Down Under
- 10X Rule
- Would Mary Poppins Have Been A Good Gymnastics Coach?
- Outdistance The Talent Pool
- Cultural Revolution in Your Gym
- A year gone by
- Review Us!
- Gymnastics Camp at Twistars USA
- BE THE RIGHT ANCHOR
- Can you do me a quick favor?
- “Help! My Conditioning Program Sucks!” – Your Questions Answered!
Like Us On Facebook
Category Archives: Olympic Trials
Post Olympic Trials As a coach there are some things you just know and expect. One of those things is the fact that there is going to be the inevitable mental (possibly physical) let done after an emotionally draining competition. … Continue reading
Olympic Trials- Post 4 Just killing a little time here on the biggest day of my coaching career. I’d say biggest day of my life but I do have 3 outstanding children and recall their births as being the most … Continue reading
Olympic Trials- Post 3 Tick, tick, tick … it must be game day. Time moves second by second and if I didn’t know better I would swear that the big hand on my watch just backed up one minute. Tick, … Continue reading
The final days of home training went extremely well. The details that often fall victim to the time crunch, started materializing, piece by piece. You could actually see Jordyn’s confidence meter pushing towards swagger. As always there is still work … Continue reading