- PATIENCE: “Finish the Race”
- Quick Announcement and A Favor….
- THE ESSENTIAL 8
- Social Events
- COOL IT DOWN
- Dealing With Jealousy
- The Essence of Leadership
- 8 Tips for Developing Balance
- A Trip Down Under
- 10X Rule
- Would Mary Poppins Have Been A Good Gymnastics Coach?
- Outdistance The Talent Pool
- Cultural Revolution in Your Gym
- A year gone by
- Review Us!
- Gymnastics Camp at Twistars USA
- BE THE RIGHT ANCHOR
- Can you do me a quick favor?
- “Help! My Conditioning Program Sucks!” – Your Questions Answered!
Like Us On Facebook
Category Archives: Medical
8 Helpful Hints for Developing Balance I bet you thought I was going to be discussing balance beam tips… Nope Some athletes and coaches (and parents) fall into the trap of thinking that Gymnastics is Life rather than … Continue reading
It has often been said that the sport of gymnastics is a complex intertwined combination of physical skills and the mental capacity to administer them consistently. John Geddert shares a simplistic view of how this combination may be explained to the athletes. Plant the right seeds! Continue reading
Dealing with the inevitable injury bug in gymnastics is simply part of the game. Coaches that put great emphasis on the various areas that can limit the exposure to injury will find the time and effort well placed. This blog topic relates some ideas to consider in the daily course of training. Continue reading