Use the exact programs, documents, training plans, schedules and administrative documents that John Geddert uses in his championship gymnastics club every day. John shares exactly everything he uses to produce champion competitive athletes and a thriving recreational program. You’ll even get a USB drive complete with every source document in the Manifesto so you can customize any document for your own business.
Get 263 pages of every document that John uses for coaching and administration of his own club, Twistars USA Gymnastics Club. Use the documents as is, or customize them with your own gym logo and information using the original source documents provided on the companion USB drive.
Section 1: Team Selection
Section 2: Staff Training
Section 3: Complexes
Section 4: Geddert’s Phase Conditioning
Section 5: Scheduling
Section 6: Coaching Topics
Section 7: Team Administration
Section 8: Miscellaneous & Recreational
Who Is It For?
The Coaching Manifesto is designed for the Gym Owner, Head Coach, Gym Administrator or Program Director to help implement systems in your club.
What Do I Get?
Printed Manifesto delivered to your doorstep.
- USB Drive containing all the documents in the Manifesto.
- Online membership to “TheGymnasticsCoach.com Members Only” area. You will receive a personal user name and password to view a video walkthrough of how John uses the documents in the Manifesto.
- This video can be viewed on all desktops, laptops, tablets, ipads and mobile phones
- Option to download the video to your hard drive
- Access to our Private Facebook Group for collaborating with coaches around the world using these videos.
*Note: this video is not shipped in hard copy format, however a hard copy can be requested at $2/DVD plus shipping
Review this video. We’d love your feedback on the form below. Thanks!