[wptabs effect=”fade” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] Product Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
These videos focus on the lead ups and progressions and a wide variety of drills designed to enhance skill development for the new USAG Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5 compulsory bar routines. These video should serve as a great refresher course for some of our more experienced coaches, but basically it is designed for our developmental and compulsory level coaches in our programs.
[wptabtitle] Who Is It For?[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Although the core of the Level 3-4-5 routines have been around since 1997, coaches will notice several new options that will hopefully cater to the individual needs of your athletes. I’m sure the coaches are really going to enjoy the flexibility that these choices in the routines will provide. These routines, when taught properly, can serve to establish a great development base which coaches can use to build quality future gymnastics skills. As always, patience is key. Take your time, insist on proper shapes, execution, form and technique to make your road to optional gymnastics much less frustrating!
[wptabtitle] What Do I Get?[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Level 3 Uneven Bars (2013-2020) Video
- Level 4 Uneven Bars (2013-2020) Video
- Level 5 Uneven Bars (2013-2020) Video
- Online membership to “TheGymnasticsCoach.com Members Only” area. You will receive a personal user name and password to view this video unlimited times in your membership account.
- This video can be viewed on all desktops, laptops, tablets, ipads and mobile phones
- Option to download the video to your hard drive
- Access to our Private Facebook Group for collaborating with coaches around the world using these videos.
*Note: this video is not shipped in hard copy format, however a hard copy can be requested at $2/DVD plus shipping[/wptabcontent] [/wptabs]